Monday, December 13, 2010

A Big Project Ahead

With the right research and hard work - I am going to build us an online community. I have never seen a place with the blogs, forums, chat, groups, whatever for Mental Hygiene. So, guess what: I am going to make sure we have our own version of "Facebook" or "Myspace." Wish me Luck. I will post again after I feel I have built the beginning of a  foundation. 


And while I accomplish building a home for us, I am also going to deal with this crazy ex-girlfriend (of my brother) who is an addict slut's next stunt. It wasn't enough for her to call until I had to file a complaint. She decided to come by the house last night and put a cute little dent in his bumper. 


But life has to even out - build community because I want to and deal with my brother's problems because he is 45 minutes away busy with his girlfriend and I need to.


Am I upset about this? Yes, stress is not suppose to be on my to-do list being I am on recovery after my hospital visit. And okay, he is dealing with staying clean after his rehab visit.


But I see one BIG difference: He chose to snort pills. I never asked to become BiPolar. Sorry, I needed to vent because it seems like I am more concerned then he is. UGH.


-xoxo

No comments: