Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Edge of Maniac Madness

     Finding myself escaping what should have been at least a hypomania, if not maniac episode, I gained control of the episode by spending almost 12 VERY focused hours writing about me. Or at least what my close to maniac mind thinks of me. So, what better way to begin this story then to let my reality expose itself. Who I am, what I believe, my little philosophies, what I love or hate (because I can't just like or dislike something - I either love it or hate it).
     The writing started as a list of things to this guy James. He wanted me to move in with him and his daughter. I had only spent about a total of 12 hours with him during 2 separate occassions and had never met his little girl. James and I spoke on the phone and whatnot, but to move in?
     I suppose when you have an alcoholic with a little girl who needs a female around - you have a better chance asking an irrational thinking and impulsive behaving happy go-lucky BiPolar to agree then a rational person.
     Luckily, I thought through the idea of moving in with someone I barely knew and decided to let him know through words: what I could and couldn't promise I would and wouldn't do when I moved in. This way he'd know what to expect.
     Eventually, writing out the promises became writing out my thoughts and ideas of who I am and why I believe certain things then the writing evolved into the rules I created for myself and some strange attempt at connecting my ideas into a philosphy of sorts.
     It has been awhile since I last read this maddness. But I want to share my words because, well I never did have a chance to share my 12 hours of words with James.
     I started the promise list with bullet points and it was titled: What I Can Promise.
-xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!! thats some crazy off the wall shit right there!!! what are you thinking moving in with some guy you have only known for 12 hours?? i guess it has been quite a while since we last talked cause your, hmmmmmmm, well im not sure what to say about that whole situation.... but if he is an alcoholic, like you say, and asked you to move in after spending ONLY 12 hours with you, im sorry, and HOPEFULLY for your sake IM WRONG about it, but i HONESTLY think theres gonna be some major problems with that in the VERY NEAR future!! and you already know who this is writing this, i guess i "come in the form of ONE boyfriend"

laureate2 said...

I think most of your writing is great. I know you will become very successful in anything you but your wonderful mind too.Very soon you will learn to enjoy your precious life. When you become content with yourself, you will be able to find the joy that resides within your heart. May all remember you though your great writings. Please be bliss, be happy.

Laureate4love
Mark C. Battle