Monday, December 13, 2010

My Reality Has Rules and Morals I Follow

*Life if not a dream. But, I have experienced and survived enough nightmares a 1000 average people are lucky to never know. And I do not plan to force myself through one more nightmare. I am only headed towards positive life experiences.


*Speaking of positives, my psychologist from college helped me train my brain to find a positive in ANY (even the hopeless) situations. Thus, I am always trying to be and stay positive. I hate the negative: energy, talk, actions, thoughts, etc. (And my body and energy filter in negative around me.)


*I am blunt/honest (almost too blunt and honest for my own good); when I trust someone - they EARNED it with blood, sweat, and tears (please excuse the cliche). So, trust is not immediate. I have tortured myself and suffered too much to just give away my trust.


*I do not believe something is impossible. There is a solution to EVERY problem. It just takes creative thinking.


*I am very loyal. But loyalty also takes earning, but until then, I am loyal according to "normal" standards. My idea of loyalty exceeds the norm ten fold.


*I have a need to complicate everything. Even the simplest things. I prefer complicated. Simple is boring.


*Me and boredom are not friends, I have a knack for keeping myself from becoming bored. Possible causes of boredom: routine, the dull/mundane, "normal," and simple.


*I do not believe in the words: forever, I promise, and I'm sorry. These words were ruined mainly by drug addicts sprinkled throughout my life and NO, they weren't all boyfriends. They came in the forms of ONE boyfriend, close friends, and more than one family member.


*I like me and don't care if other people like me. I still get to spend time with me, so it is their loss. Yeah, I am a confident person.


*It is a bad idea to underestimate me all together. But it is a VERY VERY BAD idea to underestimate my intelligence.


*I will be the first to admit when I am wrong and I am well aware of my personality flaws.


*I am very strong willed, independent, I do not fold under pressure, and I need to figure things out for myself and that works out best. Because I need to reinvent my own way of doing something anyway.


I never know where this piece (my writing I am posting) will take me until I start writing. Looks like what the scattered hand went scribbling onto the page next is about the beliefs in my reality. Although, I know these aren't all my morals and rules.


-xoxo

1 comment:

Borderline Lil said...

Me and boredom are not friends - I really get this!! I, too, have to avoid bordeom so I avoid the binge shopping, eating, etc that comes along to "fix" the boredom.