Saturday, December 11, 2010

What I Can Promise

*I don't do normal. It causes unhappiness. Unhappiness then leads to depression, boredom, and a TON  of other aggravations.
*I am a pain in the ass.
*I will have moments when I am crying and you may believe I am crying for no reason and most likely I am. But depression hurts, a lot sometimes. So understand at these moments I am most delicate and will need your support.
*I will always surprise you. Mainly good surprises, but every once in awhile it might be a bad surprise. (I can only get as close to perfect as am, just kidding.)
*I am an artist, in well; every shape, form, mood, eccentricity, etc. But this also means I always have a creative solution.
*I am one of a kind. There is only one me and there will never be another me.
*My favorite, strongest, and most beautiful artistic ability is writing. I am a wordsmith. And the answer is yes, I will dissect every and all words that are said, written, thought, or hanging around. So, think before using the wrong word because the wrong word could cause problems. Well, it probably depends on my rationality at the given moment.
*I love making, creating, cooking, anything that is going to have a beautiful outcome in this clammy world.
*I hate money. Don't ever think or worry I am or will become materialistic.

I ended my promises to James here. This is when my mind took a detour into the details about myself. My mind started confusing promises with this idea that he had to understand me. Rationally, I knew it was dumb to move in with this guy. Yet, the only person who could have changed my mind was James changing his mind. I suppose now that I finished the promising and reached the subject of ME! I won't have to worry about the formatting of this blog again!

oh, there should be a link to a sun kil moon video - everybody needs to have sun kil moon in thier life!
*xoxo

2 comments:

JC said...

Each of your phrases resonates with me. Well put! :) I'm interested to hear more of your story as you write new posts...
I'm glad you're blogging and to have a friend in you!!! xoxo Jane

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Can't wait to read more from you.